commentary- blog stage 6

I chose to comment on my colleague's article regarding The Efforts in LA, the main focus was the simple act of ordinary citizens simply picking up after themselves to reduce their footprint on the earth. As an advocate and resident on earth, i'm a true believer in the control of our waste production. LA, as stated in this article, is trying to make strides in the right direction regarding this topic, with LA being one of the fastest growing cities in the world I can imagine the waste industry is having a hard time keeping up. which make it that much more important to start the search for the solution now. I agree with my colleague's stance on this topic I can see that he is optimistic about the future and see LA's efforts as a step in the right direction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blog stage three

blog stage eight